AgeVolt was established in 2019 in Bratislava, Slovakia. The founder and the creator of the charging system, Ján Zuštiak, has been working with the issue of building energy management for some time and particularly to make energy consumption more efficient for organisations, whose main concerns was the rapid growth of electromobility. They were ready to build charging points in their car parks; however, they were struggling to estimate long term occupancy, anticipated electricity consumption and to determine the reserved capacity needed. The solution Jan came up with was a charging system that connects the EV chargers to the main energy management of the building which can optimize charging in real time according to the current capacity.
And this was the beginning of AgeVolt. Today it is a comprehensive charging system that:
- you can share with the public
- provides an overview of the consumption of the entire building
- can be connected to the finance or occupancy management system
- can be used for marketing purposes
- you can include in business strategies
- you can connect to photovoltaics
- and much more…
We provide a comprehensive electromobility ecosystem for open collaboration and contribute towards UN SDG goals of energy efficiency and climate action.
History and successes
Our AgeVolt team has grown to 60 members.
We became a partner of the leading courier company Slovak Parcel Service in building a network of charging stations for the SPS fleet.
We launched our new product for charging 2 electric cars mounted on the wall - the Wallbox Double charging station.
- TOP 10 at Reflect Impact Awards 2020,
- TOP 12 at Challenger Accelerator 2020,
- TOP 9 at FTRNW 2020,
- 2nd place at V4VentureDrill,
- 2nd place and 15,000€ reward at Climate Day Slovakia
- After AC charging stations, we are planning to build revolutionary DC chargers, that will compete with the current market offer of AC chargers in terms of price and dimensions.
- We plan to gradually expand our operations to other countries of Europe and the world.
- We will mainly focus on the expansion of the network of shared charging points on AgeVolt’s Digital Platform, which will be attractive to all members by offering considerable benefits.
How Does it Work?
Charging with AgeVolt
TouchIT takes a closer look at how our intelligent charging works with the building’s current consumption.
We bring a smooth and user-friendly e_life.
We are creating a digital ecosystem based on blockchain that connects drivers and charger owners and connects electric vehicle charging with loyalty and marketing systems. We want to support your primary business! Thanks to the loyalty program, you can offer your customers charging for a reduced amount, if they use your services! The goal of the platform is to bring you, in addition to simple and fast charging, many benefits that you will be able to reap after signing up.
Certificates and awards
ISO 45001:2018Download PDF
ISO 14001:2015Download PDF
ISO 9001:2015Download PDF
Seal of ExcellenceExpand image
AgeVolt has been featured in:
Written about us
Do you want to e_volve your business with us?
Let us know what are your plans and requirements. We need as many details as possible. Where, when, how many charging stations, anything that may help us to prepare a solution that will fit your needs.