POSITION: Process & Quality Manager
ORGANIZATION: Customer Experience - Operations
REPORTS TO: Head of Operations
SALARY: FROM 1400€ (We carefully consider your professional qualifications and seniority in our compensation.)
In AgeVolt we are seeking a dynamic process manager to improve the efficiency of our business processes. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating the efficiency of established processes, developing improvement strategies, and facilitating changes. You may also be required to update process documents and conduct efficiency audits. Develop and sustain the Quality Management System in line with the required industry standards (including ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ ISO 45001), accreditation requirements and business requirements across the organisation through existing and new procedures. Regulate, control and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business and the final product. Manage the audit program to ensure that all nonconformities raised against certification bodies during audits are effectively corrected and independently verified. Embed a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company.
Key Competencies, Skills And Attributes
- Meeting with managers to discuss objectives.
- Analyzing the efficiency and costs of existing processes.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Creating and presenting process improvement reports.
- Overseeing the implementation of new processes.
- Updating process and procedure policies.
- Conducting ongoing analysis of processes in line with industry regulations.
- Stating up to date with the latest technology and improvement strategies.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Responsibility for regular (quarterly) reporting of data of producer responsibility organizations on the amount of packaging, non-packaging material and electrical equipment placed on the market.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Ability to identify cost-saving measures and improvement strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of business management software.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to coordinate projects and lead multiple teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Report and procedure writing skills.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- responsibility for regular (quarterly) reporting of data of producer responsibility organizations on the amount of packaging, non-packaging material and electrical equipment placed on the market.
3+ years' experience as a process manager
2+ years' experience as a internal auditor (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
In-depth knowlege of relevant industry processes.
Bachelor's degree in business management, process control management, or similar.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Detailed objective definition will be provided separately