This graphic demonstrates the benefits of AgeVolt system for the households.
Integration with photovoltaics
Earn income from chargers sharing
Protection of circuit breakers against tripping
- This house has 2 sources of electricity
- “green” from its own solar panels.
- from the mains.
- The house owner has the ability to use the charger in 2 ways
- in the garage for private use
- To share it with the public by connecting to a network of public chargers with an added benefit of earning income.
- AgeVolt’s energy management system in this example, consists of 2 electricity meters (one measures the production of electricity from photovoltaics and the other the consumption of electricity from the grid) and a control unit.
- The owner can choose at any time the most suitable charging mode:
- charge for free – use only electricity from excess photovoltaics to charge
- charge fast – use the maximum possible available power for charging.
- In addition to the selected mode, the AgeVolt system also takes into account the current consumption of the house, knows the value of the circuit breaker and protects it from tripping.
- AgeVolt system offers the ideal charging mode according to the owner’s preferences at any time.